Friday, April 9, 2010

A little help from above

How amazing is this. I've been seeing a chiropractor for about a month now. I originally went to him for a post snowboard season check up. After doing some online research via the practice's website, I decided to ask about my jaw pain(I've had TMJ since September of 2006). I am so happy to say that my lower back, middle back, neck and jaw are all feeling so very much better. Now, the good doc says, it's time to turn more attention to strengthening those muscles. And, he notes, a strong core means a strong body. I am ushured to the "gym" area equipted with a stationary bike, table for stretching, and (oh!) stability balls. 5 exercises later, I an equipted with the information I was already looking for to get those hot, tight, trim abs I listed in my goals. Divine guidance? Really I don't care. I am just excited to have some instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment